Paint Help

hello

i have a simple noob question and had a hunt around but can't seem to find anything on the forum here.

looking to colour code the little tango bits above the front indicators to my wagon.

1. best to prime these first before paint?

2. where is best to get this kind of aerosol i would need for this wee job?

cheers in advance

slax

hello

i have a simple noob question and had a hunt around but can't seem to find anything on the forum here.

looking to colour code the little tango bits above the front indicators to my wagon.

1. best to prime these first before paint?

2. where is best to get this kind of aerosol i would need for this wee job?

cheers in advance

slax

When i did a little job respraying i just went to halfrauds to get the paint. did the job ok!

When i did a little job respraying i just went to halfrauds to get the paint. did the job ok!

Nice one, will head there tomorrow. Popped in to my local branch the other day and they didn't seem to have any colour codes for S which I thought was odd.

i take it its the orange wedges youre talking about on a classic ? i gave them a rub down with fine sandpaper and sprayed them with matt black Halfords paint,i think this looks better what with the black grille and matte black area at the radiator under the number plate,if you get my drift.I take it youre colour coding then?

i take it its the orange wedges youre talking about on a classic ? i gave them a rub down with fine sandpaper and sprayed them with matt black Halfords paint,i think this looks better what with the black grille and matte black area at the radiator under the number plate,if you get my drift.I take it youre colour coding then?

aye that's the bits. was going to colour them the same as the car - silver - but maybe different colour could be better now that you've mentioned it. got any pics? :)

• 3 weeks later...