Veilside Rx8

Im just after thoughts really...

Testdrove a Veilside RX8 this evening, car is utterly traffic stopping. Its black with 48000 on the clock and as above it has a veilside bodykit on. Im not usually a fan of kits, but the car is incredible.

Has anyone had experience with these cars?

Im just after thoughts really...

Testdrove a Veilside RX8 this evening, car is utterly traffic stopping. Its black with 48000 on the clock and as above it has a veilside bodykit on. Im not usually a fan of kits, but the car is incredible.

Has anyone had experience with these cars?

i owned a normal rx8 230 for a year was a good laugh but had absoultely no torque at all but once u got it going was a hoot, in the rain it was alot of fun just powerslided everywhere if u turned the traction control off. plus it looked pretty good

bad points mpg was crazy i was getting 18mpg on a good day!!! and oil consumption was a joke and i wouldnt want one with more than 60k on the clock i have my doubts about them lasting long with high mileage

however if you want 230bhp and like to rev the nuts off things then its the car for you. but be under no illiusion a standard scoob wrx would have no trouble keep up with it and showing it a thing or 2 in the corners, but i must admit the rx8 does look better going sideways..............

HAHA usually I would say that, but with my experience of older cars especially the Impreza I had, I spent a lot of dosh repairing it. The Mazda comes with a full warranty.

What's going on now then??

It was about 5hrs ago you were asking me if I wanted to go to Falkirk at the weekend to look

at a scoob!!!! :brickwall:B)