I'm looking for a set of guages for my MY00 Uk Turbo. Im fussy, I would like the guages to be white, red needles and light up green. Just so it matches the rest of the dials.

Looking for a Boost Guage, Volts and Oil Pressure. Preferably to replace the centre glove box on top of the dash, not a huge fan of pillar pods.

Where/what I'm I best to look for. I know Defi's are all singing and dancing with the controller, but to be honest, I'm looking for something simple.

Also, where is the best place to take the oil pressure from? As the volt guage is simple, as for the Boost.

Many thanks! Ryan.

Edited by ryan_gwa

I personally wasn't up for spending the Defi sort of money, I have autogauges ones and they work also a full range of colours to choose or you can even make them change colour in sequence either as a flick between colours or a fade in fade out ( but mainly have them white background green light and red needle) :wub:

There the ones ive got :blush: but greg has first dibs on them when i break im afraid!

We can fight for them!

I personally wasn't up for spending the Defi sort of money, I have autogauges ones and they work also a full range of colours to choose or you can even make them change colour in sequence either as a flick between colours or a fade in fade out ( but mainly have them white background green light and red needle) :crying:

Yeah Ive seen them, probably the one's im going for if they are the one's I had in mind, or a set of Smiths.