Scooby Sprint Pics.

bought them from the states for my wrx nearly 2 years ago now but wrote the car off before i

got a chance to fit them,glad andy's got a use for them though

Jimser 3 scoobies in 2 years LOL

Hey Jim fancy going to the next Scooby sprint?

looks like a cracking day, might need to go to the next one since i wont be able to make it down to totb this year...

I cant make TOTB this year either as a bit of bad planing means i'll be in the sun shine. :lol:

I'll be going back down to the last scooby sprint on the 20th sept as they are holding both the sprint(handling) & the Drag on the same day. :D:P

I cant make TOTB this year either as a bit of bad planing means i'll be in the sun shine. :lol:

I'll be going back down to the last scooby sprint on the 20th sept as they are holding both the sprint(handling) & the Drag on the same day. :D:P

snap, booked the hols then realised i would still be away for totb, gutted....

convoy to scooby sprint in september in the pipeline?reckon u would get a few cars going down for it...

scott

When you getting your car back mate?

hoping its not going to be too much longer, bottom end is built, heads are back and just to be put together, turbo back from getting ceramic coated, inlet manifold, injectors etc all arrived, only hold up is the new rotated kit, spoke to alan jeffrey today and he said olly clark is hoping to have it with us for the end of the week, so fingers crossed...once thats done then just need to get the exhaust made, get it fitted then down to steve simpson to get the base map done......

scott

In the morning they were all running over the minute mark apart from Andy F & the Prodrive beast, but by the afternoon a good few car were on the minute or just under the minute in the modified & pro classes anyway.

Not quite right. :o At the lunch break i was lying 3rd overall with a 58.157 laptime, all my timed runs were under 1 minute. I ended the day first in the Standard class and 6th overall.

Car is an MY05 widetrack blobeye JDM STI, everything is bog standard bar an EcuTek remap, Milltek exhaust and some aftermarket brake disks and pads. :) (car 32)

Hi John,

Cracking results, sounds like you had an entertaining day out.... Are you planning on doing every event or will work dictate what events you'll make this season..

Oh aye....How are you finding your newer, slightly heavier :o STi compared to the RA ?