Convoy To The Highlands And Islands Run.....

As we will be heading up to Inverness on the Friday, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet enroute and convoy up.

We will be leaving from Helensburgh and heading across to Stirling (possibly meet up with any of the Central region).

Heading up the A9 to Perth (possibly meeting up with any Edinburgh / Fife region if they come up the M90).

Heading up the A9 to Inverness.

Anyone else interested in meeting up (or have any better suggestions for routes etc)??

I was planning to leave Bonnybridge & head up around 14:00, say 14:15 at Stirling services & trundle up planning to get to Inverness 18:00 latest get booked in & out to play :wub:

I'll go with the flow but I'm off for the wk-end & want to make the most of it.

Bobby

I was planning to leave Bonnybridge & head up around 14:00, say 14:15 at Stirling services & trundle up planning to get to Inverness 18:00 latest get booked in & out to play :wub:

Bobby

I just need to check when the in-laws can take the kids off us on the friday, but hoping it will be early.

So if your leaving stirling at 2ish, then you will be looking at 3/3.30 ish at Perth?!! That sounds good to us depending on kid situation!

See you all then

I just need to check when the in-laws can take the kids off us on the friday, but hoping it will be early.

So if your leaving stirling at 2ish, then you will be looking at 3/3.30 ish at Perth?!! That sounds good to us depending on kid situation!

See you all then

I'm off all day so any time suits me :wub:

I was planning to leave Bonnybridge & head up around 14:00, say 14:15 at Stirling services & trundle up planning to get to Inverness 18:00 latest get booked in & out to play ;)

Bobby

Bobby,

1415 @ Stirling suits me fine. We'll meet you there and then head up to Perth to pick up the others :wub::D