First Chippenham Meet

Guys, may have to give this a miss.

Having a medical procedure on the saturday that involves being heavily sedated, or even given a general.

So I may not be compus-mentus.

I'll play it by ear and see how I feel.

oh dear.............2 bricks and a vice should do it :crying::brickwall::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

General Plan

Meet 11.15 - 11.30

Food 12 - 1.30ish

Tour starts 2pm

Now depending on how many come then we might have to split into groups but all end at the same place 3 - 3.30ish.

If we have to split then I might need a volunteer or 2 to head up a second or third group.

I will take 1 group which will be a nice run through some "lanes"............however the others I have in mind are a bit more open.

Guest sti3_lewak

|Count me in but i'm in an Audi A5 if thats ok..... P.s take it the meeting point is Sun inn at 1030????

Jaq or edd or anyone can u text me the post code for the Beefeater just incase....

i'll PM you my number

A huge thanks to all SIDC peeps who came today..................A big Thanks to the BBS Massive as well.

20+ cars at the meet..............15 set off on the meandering cruise and 10 reached the finish line.

This will be a regular event during the summer even if only 2 turn up lol

There will be a different route for each drive so we dont go stale lol

• 2 months later...
Guest sti3_lewak
your memory like mine then ;)B):D

Will thiss Chippenham meet still be happying in sept? If so whats the date and also does anyone have any photos of the meet?

Thanks

Dave

Oh P.s Ed thanks for the run mate but remember that the pedal on the right is your accelerator :):D

Will thiss Chippenham meet still be happying in sept? If so whats the date and also does anyone have any photos of the meet?

Thanks

Dave

Oh P.s Ed thanks for the run mate but remember that the pedal on the right is your accelerator ;):D

Dave - I have only organised one...........will look again at another but just aint had the time etc

the reason I didnt use the right foot so much was apparantly one idiot turned up in a dodgy Audi B):D:) ..........anyway I didnt even see you peel off