Discraceful Rb5 Owner!

:o I would like the owner of the RB5 today at 2pmish who litrally barged his way past two cars on the longwell green duel carrage way,(Bristol ring road) Forcing your self between both cars then once past them you continued to accelerate. I seen you do this while I was on my push bike and its people like you that give people with in this community a VERY bad name!

What if you clipped one of the cars you barged past and caused a car pile up! I counted least 3 other cars behind the two you was driving behind in the middle of the road.

We all know our cars are fast but dangerous driving is something else! I was hopeing you crashed your car and had that on your concience then it might make you think about your poor driving.

Rant over!!! :)

Cant get away from this I am affraid mate - you will always have c0*ks owning all kinds of cars and this kind of thing happens on all forums, but it seems a lot of the time the certain people doing it either dont attend the forums or dont admit to driving like tools for no reason whilst endangering others.

This kind of thing will only get worse on pretty much all cars of this type, evo's, gtr's, DC2's, DC5's, GT4's as they are dropping in price so much its becoming easier for people to buy them who dont buy them for the same reasons some of us do, they buy it because its fast and has boost lol, they know nothing more about the cars, their history, heritage, the way they work, they are owners not enthusiasts imo of course.

Yeh I know we will never get away from people like this, Yes we all like to open the taps up on our cars, but driving down the white line bullying the cars out of the way is just wrong :S Also its a limited car and I thought the owner would want to keep its as limited as possable by not wanting to write it off, but not preeching, as its the owners car and he can do what he will with it.

I just dont want a bad rep because of some one else. As im only a young un and allready get the typical looks :9

Yeh I know we will never get away from people like this, Yes we all like to open the taps up on our cars, but driving down the white line bullying the cars out of the way is just wrong :S Also its a limited car and I thought the owner would want to keep its as limited as possable by not wanting to write it off, but not preeching, as its the owners car and he can do what he will with it.

I just dont want a bad rep because of some one else. As im only a young un and allready get the typical looks :9

I know what you mean mate, also its his kind that will kill or hurt someone else but drive away from it un-injured :-(

I own a 98 Sport which looks fantastic for its age and with the Swoosh decals it does wind up your Corsa, Saxo, Fiesta, Clio, Chavs to the point where they either push for a race at red lights and or take up that distance all good drivers leave between themselves and the car in front. :) It is still a challenge not to take the bate but so far I have managed to breath through and beyond any desire to satisfy their wishes.

On a similar topic, why do these losers drive around day or night with their fog lights on? :o

I do put my foot down out in the sticks but only if it is safe. I sit back from slower cars at a safe distance and respect the fact that I am not the only person on the roads. B)

I own a 98 Sport which looks fantastic for its age and with the Swoosh decals it does wind up your Corsa, Saxo, Fiesta, Clio, Chavs to the point where they either push for a race at red lights and or take up that distance all good drivers leave between themselves and the car in front. B) It is still a challenge not to take the bate but so far I have managed to breath through and beyond any desire to satisfy their wishes.

On a similar topic, why do these losers drive around day or night with their fog lights on? :o

I do put my foot down out in the sticks but only if it is safe. I sit back from slower cars at a safe distance and respect the fact that I am not the only person on the roads. :mellow:

The morons who do that are trying to see how fast your scoob can go :) With all the graphics etc they probably think your running a WRX or turbo2000. And if they so much as overtake you their talk down the pub will be that of a fire breathing scooby that they nailed from the lights then left for dust blah blah blah... Tools :lol:

Most of us don't bother with the little scroats, much more fun to drive at speed limit and see their disappointment that your the bigger man (or woman) for not lowering yourself :huh:

The morons who do that are trying to see how fast your scoob can go :o With all the graphics etc they probably think your running a WRX or turbo2000. And if they so much as overtake you their talk down the pub will be that of a fire breathing scooby that they nailed from the lights then left for dust blah blah blah... Tools B)

Most of us don't bother with the little scroats, much more fun to drive at speed limit and see their disappointment that your the bigger man (or woman) for not lowering yourself :)

I agree, these are the tools who think BHP is everything and love their big BHP and power talk and know nothing more about cars.

They dont think about power to weight, stiffening a chasis, upgrading brakes and components such as LCA's, Circuit Bars, Camber, H Braces, TYRES etc.

They are the people who believe grip and handling are the same thing (when they are far from it), personally in all the cars I have owned I just let them get on with it, muppets, the DC2 was the best for it though as none of them knew what it was, got told it was a Civic a number of times????? But the EPc Civic owners have gone the Saxo route now and drive similarly :-(

I just think with car prices depreciating so much and so quickly cars are bing mady ready and available for there nobs to buy them and so will ruin the reputation of all these cars.

2 years ago when I bought my DC2 96Spec you'd pay anything from 5K - 8K for a MINT one like mine, luckily I sold mine at a good time and got 6.8K and a J-Reg polo in part ex which I sold for £600, as 3 months later the prices started to drop and now you can buy them for anything from £3K upwards.

Amazing cars for the price but people like the bloke who bought mine buy them and mine was smashed and written off within 6 days, as I even got the bill through for the recovery as the DVLA did not even have time to change the registration documents.

Tools who cant drive and dont understand lift off oversteer, power to weight and chasis/brake/tyre importance should not drive imo.

Amazing cars for the price but people like the bloke who bought mine buy them and mine was smashed and written off within 6 days, as I even got the bill through for the recovery as the DVLA did not even have time to change the registration documents.

Tools who cant drive and dont understand lift off oversteer, power to weight and chasis/brake/tyre importance should not drive imo.

There are 3 types of people that will use the road. Excluding bikers who have to be on the ball at all times.

1.Motorists; these are people who simply use there car as a convienence. A means too and from. No concept of what the car is doing around them, and no interest. Understeer??? "yes love, that means your pissing the car off"!

2.Drivers; These are pretty much everyone who frequents these forums. They understand the reasons a car performs, and why a car responds to the inputs they give it. They won't lift on bend, they would have got the speed to the correct entry/turn-in before the corner!

3.Over-confidents. They think they can drive. They are aggressive to all other road users and impatient. Annoyingly, most likely to injure a 'motorist' and get away without a scratch (the 'driver' saw him coming :) ).

This is all IMHO.

Refering back to OP. My mate was telling me about a scooby around Cambridge that carved him up something wicked on Sunday :o A hawk-eye STi. The owner had decided to overtake 4-5 cars on a single carriageway in one hit, approx 700yds from a roundabout. he got up along side my mates Zafira (which had his two under 2yr olds in!) with less than 30yds to the roundabout and nearly swiped the nose clean off my mates car! The driver was around mid-40! Hes a very lucky chap that my mate did have his kids with him, because hes a big fella and i've seen him pull a guy out of his car for less than that! B)

There are 3 types of people that will use the road. Excluding bikers who have to be on the ball at all times.

1.Motorists; these are people who simply use there car as a convienence. A means too and from. No concept of what the car is doing around them, and no interest. Understeer??? "yes love, that means your pissing the car off"!

2.Drivers; These are pretty much everyone who frequents these forums. They understand the reasons a car performs, and why a car responds to the inputs they give it. They won't lift on bend, they would have got the speed to the correct entry/turn-in before the corner!

3.Over-confidents. They think they can drive. They are aggressive to all other road users and impatient. Annoyingly, most likely to injure a 'motorist' and get away without a scratch (the 'driver' saw him coming :) ).

This is all IMHO.

Refering back to OP. My mate was telling me about a scooby around Cambridge that carved him up something wicked on Sunday :o A hawk-eye STi. The owner had decided to overtake 4-5 cars on a single carriageway in one hit, approx 700yds from a roundabout. he got up along side my mates Zafira (which had his two under 2yr olds in!) with less than 30yds to the roundabout and nearly swiped the nose clean off my mates car! The driver was around mid-40! Hes a very lucky chap that my mate did have his kids with him, because hes a big fella and i've seen him pull a guy out of his car for less than that! B)

I totally agree with the kind of drivers and the descriptions you have made there, but there are far too many Over-confidents now days :-9