P1 Tuning Options

• 3 weeks later...

hi

how you getting on with your mods just been having a read i just bought a p1 for a run around and a toy and i want to do a bit of stuff myself dont know where to start ?

exhaust ?

ive got a tubular headers already but not on the car yet?

injectors?

fuel pump?

fuel reg?

with out changing the turbo what the best way to get the most power?

any ideas

hi

how you getting on with your mods just been having a read i just bought a p1 for a run around and a toy and i want to do a bit of stuff myself dont know where to start ?

exhaust ?

ive got a tubular headers already but not on the car yet?

injectors?

fuel pump?

fuel reg?

with out changing the turbo what the best way to get the most power?

any ideas

Without changing the turbo, decent decat and panel filter and a remap should see you 330bhp

• 2 weeks later...

Fuel pump and spark plugs fitted, boost solenoid cleaned. The car had been stuttering and idling rough, i did an ecu check which showed no faults so i checked the maf with a multi meter which showed it to be goosed. Rang Alyn at AS Performance at 3 oclock, maf was with me at 11oclock next morning, top service yet again and all for £85 delivered, Subaru wanted £102, were not prepared to price match and the best they could give me it for was £100, mega £2 off! Fitted it last night and the car is smooth and brilliant to drive. I will change the oil over the next couple of days then see about getting the exhaust fitted.