Hi all

Thought it was time we joined the club as we have had a few scoobys.

I am now the proud owner of a Hawkeye STi PPP which some of you might remember seeing on this site as it was previously owned by club member LV-426 up in Scotland.

When we brought this scooby it had serious side and suspension damage and the engine was not running.

My husband has now repaired the car, it needed new:

Complete rear suspension

Drivers side wing

Drivers door

Rear door

Rear quarter

Inner arch

Passenger door

Boot floor sorting

Set of wheels & tyres

Respray

The reason the engine would not start was due to someone disconnecting the two plugs beside the drivers seat, so serious problem sorted quickly.

Good thing was it flew through MOT with NO adviserys, went to have tracking done and it was spot on, so husband done a very good job!!

I have added some pics of it as we got it and as it is now, only thing I got to change is the orange side repeater (was only fitted to get through MOT and awaiting delivery of new one).

post-19054-1236550766.jpg

post-19054-1236550860.jpg

post-19054-1236550925.jpg

post-19054-1236551152.jpg

post-19054-1236551184.jpg

post-19054-1236551216.jpg

post-19054-1236551251.jpg

Yes very pleased, hubby spoils me. He brought me a 54 plate WRX SL back in September 2008 but we wern't happy with the performance after purchasing a S reg classic STi so we looked on Ebay and found this one, and wow this definetly has the performance.

I love driving this car and don't let hubby have the keys (well I have let him have it a couple of days, thought I better as he done all the hard work !!!).