Track Day

bob1

30-130 day on the 8th March, close to us. 0-60 times, top speed etc should be a great day

thanks for the offer of this i was more hopeing for a track day with a few local scoobies at somewhere lik snetterton?

i this some of you would be interested in doing?

Hi John

I did 2 track meets last year, both at Silverstone.

1. Jap Tuners Show - International Circuit

2. Trax Show - Full GP Circuit

Both about £25 for 20 mins.

Have done track day at Snetterton, but i find after going round the same circuit more than 10 times gets boring for me. Lots of track days in SIDC shop and if you find Trackmasters on the internet, they always have some going on. Also there is Johnathon Palmers circuit just ouside Bedford and they run all the time and have a hugely long straight for top speed attempts.

Hi John

I did 2 track meets last year, both at Silverstone.

1. Jap Tuners Show - International Circuit

2. Trax Show - Full GP Circuit

Both about £25 for 20 mins.

Have done track day at Snetterton, but i find after going round the same circuit more than 10 times gets boring for me. Lots of track days in SIDC shop and if you find Trackmasters on the internet, they always have some going on. Also there is Johnathon Palmers circuit just ouside Bedford and they run all the time and have a hugely long straight for top speed attempts.

thanks for the update on this perphaps we could chat more at the next meet,will you be there?

number 1&2 sounds good is this likely to be happening again this year aswell...

john