Door Locked, Lights Out And Hiding Behind Sofa

Briliant run on Sunday mate :D

Mark and i were doing a wee recky for a run we will be organising later on in the year.

Some great roads with breath tacking scenery.

Grant/Imy any pointers to run this would be much appreciated.

Jac

This sounds interesting.......that's a good wee drive if I remember right. When are you planning the run??

The Supra felt like a big heavy bruiser. Great for touring, bit like a GT type thing. It was tricky int he wet though, foot down on a straight wet road would produce a rear end waggle as the tyres struggled to grip.

That is exactly how the Merc feels now and reacts in the wet, good fun and a hell of alot more involving than the Impreza ever was. The instant power is nice too instead of the slight lag as the turbo spools up. Has been a nice change for me.

That is exactly how the Merc feels now and reacts in the wet, good fun and a hell of alot more involving than the Impreza ever was. The instant power is nice too instead of the slight lag as the turbo spools up. Has been a nice change for me.

Andy, your not going all pipe and slipers on us now that you have the staff car !! I think you hit the nail in the head when you suggested,

it's the car you drive. Just wait till you get your a@@ in the gt, things will change. :D

Jac

Andy, your not going all pipe and slipers on us now that you have the staff car !! I think you hit the nail in the head when you suggested,

it's the car you drive. Just wait till you get your a@@ in the gt, things will change. :D

Jac

haha.......not quite that bad just yet, although if i keep it longer i could see a smoking jacket and pipe on the horizon :P

D- Day shall indeed be the rising of the Phoenix :lol: