Why do I have a bad feeling about where this topic is heading? :rotfl:

Gents, please comply with my requests not to circumvent the swear filters. It is in the forum rules that profanity is not permitted. I have no desire to get heavy-handed, but will if you persist.

Why do I have a bad feeling about where this topic is heading? :rotfl:

Gents, please comply with my requests not to circumvent the swear filters. It is in the forum rules that profanity is not permitted. I have no desire to get heavy-handed, but will if you persist.

its not going anywhere and stick your swear filter up yir a*** and wit u mean heavy handed????

well squiggle i will give you two words 'baws' and 'booted'

Get a grip

Both of you are fine examples of Subaru enthusiasts and i would hate to see you leave

Another 2 words

Canoebag and Clyde

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS I hope that was not a threat as you know where i stay and please feel free to pop by with your best buddy anytime soon or are do you just use big words behind a keyboard

Get a grip

Both of you are fine examples of Subaru enthusiasts and i would hate to see you leave

Another 2 words

Canoebag and Clyde

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS I hope that was not a threat as you know where i stay and please feel free to pop by with your best buddy anytime soon or are do you just use big words behind a keyboard

so much so we sold ours or chopped them up for parts