Scoobies In Faslane Naval Base.......

Nuclear Faggot ha ha! My dad was one of them, I love winding him up about what the Navy are meant to get upto at sea (I know its not real - or is it!?).

Eat, Sleep, S**t & W**k not always in that order :rolleyes:

Piece of usless info, you can store 52 crates of beer up a torpedoe tube burp!!!! :P

Hi

which one are you on, I was DMEO on Blyth and Penzance.

Went outside nov 07. Have you done a stint in the gulf yet

Geoff

Just came off Atherstone / Cattistock as the WEO. I'm looking after the two ships out the Gulf as a planner now. Not been out the Gulf on the small ships but have been out previously (2nd Gulf war and Iraq air ops) prior to joining smally ships.

Are you on a S boat, did they get one to go to sea yet :D

I didn't want to say before but yes Frasers another target Skimmers :lol:

Must admit I got dragged kickin & screamin to subs but subsistance & freebies in hotels when visiting abroad soon converted me lol

Kettleston, Ark Royal (the real one) Zulu, Oracle, Porpoise, AFD 60 (penal colony) & Renown all old haunts of mine :lol:

Bobby

I was on the dock in 87/88. Chippies party. We had a great laugh. Especially walking along a 12x12 shore from the dock side to an O boat casing to hammer a wedge in, no harnessess in them days :D

Geoff

Walking the plank !!!!! aye no health & safety in these days just get it done before you get a kick up the :lol:

Used to operate the pumpin & floodin panel, had some great laughs on the dock,

even had a bar with CSB :lol:

told the wife a few times wont be home having to work late Burp!!!! lol

The penny has dropped, the exige has given it away. Your always seemed too tall for an exige.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

How you doing, remember you from chippies party now. I know what you mean about the Exige, looks like a toy car when I'm stood next to it, but once I'm in there's plenty of room.

Dave