New Mod

Fitted this splitter yesterday. The mrs got me it for xmas and had it painted, and i was clueless :D Had my eye on one for ages :o

Didnt take long to fit and im well chuffed. also barely weighs a thing.

Splitter003.jpg

Splitter002.jpg

Splitter001.jpg

Next up is more power, im gonna take a trip to Andy F. I want 300bhp and i will be happy.

also i cant decide on the wheels, powdercoat the wrx ones or go for black 18's?? Whats your opinion guys?

powdercoated ones would be diff mate but with the extra power you might want to do the brakes as most feel the red 4 pots strugle with it and most 2.5 wrx`s with a decat fuel pump better panel filter and andy f map go over 300, so the 18s might be the better option as i don`t think the wrx wheels fit over brembos if thats what you might consider. hth mate p.s car looks awsome with the splitter top wife Greig

Lovely stuff mate :o 18's all the way for me!

I thought i would get some bad influences on here :D ive been trying to save the pennys by powdercoating them. But if im being honest 18"s are what im after. Was thinking some kinda black oz style.

Currently ive got the walbro fuel pump, hks panel filter and the blitz nuRspec exhaust with sports cat.

Thinkin a snakehead next.

As for the brakes, would the four pots not be any better with some better pads and disks? All i need is something for fast(ish) road use. Im not totally clued up so any help would be spot on.

I went for OZ Ultraleggera's in siver tho the graphite is very nice on the black car.

Have you considered lowering and handling mods first ie. anti lift kit, whiteline adjustable

anti roll bar, alloy drop links and spring kit ( Prodrive/Tiens) geometry set up?

This will transform your car without being too extreme in either cost or modification.

As for the brakes, so far all I've done is the pads and it has made a difference as OE pads a garbage.

A full brake upgrade is on the list tho LOL.

I can smell that credit card smouldering already :D

Kevan

Fitted this splitter yesterday. The mrs got me it for xmas and had it painted, and i was clueless :thumbup: Had my eye on one for ages ;)

Next up is more power, im gonna take a trip to Andy F. I want 300bhp and i will be happy.

Looks real good Mark.....as for power "its never enough"

All i want now is 600bhp!

Looks great. If I were you, I'd save my money and buy some tasty aftermarket 18s in black. Powder coatinting the standard wheels, will, I think, cheapen the look. Now, once you have the wheels, there is all the lowering stuff to do next as Kevan mentioned! Not much can be done on a budget mate, once you get started you just cant stop!