Recomendations On Wheel Refurb Glasgow/lanarkshire

Chameleon in Renfrew are really good. For £230 they will do a 1 day turnaround

Taking the wheels off

Refurbing them

Putting them back on

Valeting the car

Or £190 for the standard service if your willing to wait a couple of days.

Prices vary on colour and size but the price Ive given you was what I was quoted for 17" in anthracite.

UNIT 8 STATION CRES

RENFREW PA4 8RA

0141 885 1714 (24HRS) DIVERT SERVICE

BEHIND THE BINGO HALL TOWARDS THE FERRY

I was quoted £160 and £200 via another forum for the service you state mate.

They can't do centre caps - that is a problem as I can't get the same colour paint readily over the counter (i.e Halfords, Dealer etc) as the paint code seems top secret.

Like I said, price I was quoted for was Anthracite that I had given the paint code for so it was more expensive.

What dealer did you approach for the paint code!? If you already own the wheels which obviously you do, then you have a right to the code to make your own mind up on whether youll buy new wheels or refurb them.

I telephoned S&S in Ayrshire, even quoted the original VRN as the car has had work there - the chap was very vaugue, almost cagey - was meant to get a call back, nothing! (and that was well over 4 weeks ago)

I was told I can approach a automotive paint company - such as Scott Paints Chapelhall who are very close to me, they can match the paint if I can show them a wheel - which obviously I can after they are refurbished.

I was also offered via another subaru based forum to have them done for £100 if I take just the alloys in, but the colour doesn't look proper Subaru gold (which is what I'm after)

The alloys as they stand......

(not the best picture mind)

DSCF0046.jpg