New Seats Fitted

Why not leave the harnesses purely for the track days.

Remove the rear seats, then, and mount the harnesses at a better and safer angle.

Also the gloves.

You will get better grip without them if you still have a leather steering wheel.

The gloves will be perfect if you have a suede steering wheel, worse if you don't.

David

You're going to use the seat belt clips in the rear... what are the rear occupants going to use?..

Take the clip out, place the harness braket over the hole and bolt the clip back in - I think :D If i can do that, the rear belts are still usable.

Very nice seats indeed John :rotfl:

Looking good John! :huh:

Sorry bout the text back the other night, was a little full of the xmas spirit at the time I replied! :huh:

Cheers mate, no probs!

Not really practical in a road car. Why not just swap the seats when you do track days it is only an hours work. That set up will get on your nerves after a while.

Na, that's even less practical - seats out, harnesses in, wheels off, track wheels on, check levels... too much to do with adding the agony of taking seats in and out.

Why not leave the harnesses purely for the track days.

Remove the rear seats, then, and mount the harnesses at a better and safer angle.

Also the gloves.

You will get better grip without them if you still have a leather steering wheel.

The gloves will be perfect if you have a suede steering wheel, worse if you don't.

David

The seat belt clips are attached to the seats, so i have nowhere to clip the belts into. I could remove these from the seas and fasten then to the subframes, but I'd have to modify them as they would not sit flush

I have found the gloves to be much better for grip than skin! Ha! The leather wheels is pretty slippy without them.

Edited by TheWelsho