Prodrive Buckets On Ebay

looking for side mounts ATM

Side mounts and subframes... what's the function of side mounts. Paul I contact the company you supplied the link for in the Items Wanted section, but they don't have any frames ;) Looks like I'll be sitting on these seats for a while - pardon the pun!

The side mounts allow the seats to be fitted to the runners/subframe.

Here is a picture of one of mines with the side mount fitted.

2008-10-17_17-57-40_17102008164.jpg

Cool. My seats are already fitted with runners, so I just need subframes, right?

That Seats4U place that you posted up doesn't have them in stock - so if you can think of any other alterntives mate, it would be appreciated ;)

I struggled to find sparco subframes to fit the subaru to be honest . I ended up buying an old set of seats and just butchered them. I ended up taking the four mounting points off the old seats and welded them to the end of some flat bar and then drilled the flat bar for the seat to be mounted on. To have used the whole of the original subframes would have ment that the seat would sit to high. This means that the seat is fixed in postion.

• 2 weeks later...

Lads I can source these seats new if anyones interested?

Prodrive (Made by SPARCO) new ones are around the £350 + VAT each new!

I can get LICO Seats Same as these just without the Prodrive Logo for £285 including VAT

Seat Rails are available in Steel for £31.85 + or Ali for £62.10 +

Let me know if your interested?

Gav