Type Ra Dccd

Grieg

Think you need to decide which way you want to go. If you want to stick with the RA ratio's then buy an RA box. If you dont then the offer of one of my boxes stands. The one John mentioned which is effectively a UK 754 box but in a 752 casing is the one which I would sell first. Purely as this was my spare box and is set up ready to go and I know is good, this is basically identical to the box I used last year appart from the case which is irrelevant. The one in the car which done so well for me last year is fine but I would not sell it without checking everything is OK with it. I also have a gearbox and shafts form a 2006 2.5 WRX but I would be looking for decent money for it to sell it at this stage.

Interestingly your 5th is exactly the same as 4rth on a UK box..... Hmmm nice overdriven 5th for getting to events up north

overdrive - does not matter how far greig travels he will break it before he gets there lol

ill still go quicker than you aswell old yin lol am comin next door to give you the headlock now

am totally lost now as what to do can i fit my spare box from the 93 wrx to my centre dccd ra diff? and the ra rear difff?\\

if so thats what im doing lol

No, but you might be able to do that using your spare rear diff, open it and tell me the numbers

---john---

not the best as i have been told but its there and working

ill speak to arch about the price for the 752 casing with 754 in it see what he wants for it

what diff would i use with that box tho?

my ra one or the spare 37.9 one?

Cheers

You're not getting it yet Greig, the only one you can use... and then best solution is the one in then car

You're not getting it yet Greig, the only one you can use... and then best solution is the one in then car

I really am not either do you mean use the rear diff in the car with a uk box or you mean the rear diff and the box thats in the car?

Sorry for the daft comments but i have no idea here i need an idiots guide.

greig

right got it i think im to fit arches uk box if i can get it off him and that fits up to my 3.9 rear diff and my dccd centre?

If i got it ill give myself a treat tonight lol

Yay ! The penny drops. Greig it's not so much the UK box it's 3.9 diff in the front will allow you to keep your plated rear diff from the RA rather than compromise and install the crap viscous unit that's in your spare 4.11

---john---

sweet i got it im so happy now lol not a total numbnut

next daft question do i remove the centre diff from my gearbox and fit it to the uk box?

or does the dccd unhook form the ra box and get fitted to the uk box?

Tell you what Greig, if you fit a UK box to the car, I'll remove your DCCD centre and fit it to it if you'll come to me.