Monthly Meeting Suggestions....

I'm planning to run a monthly Subaru meeting in Newbury, home of the famous "Subaru 4 You" garage. Does anyone have any objections to running a meet in Newbury?

Also, what dates suite you guys best. I was thinking of running the event on the 1st Sunday of every month, this way we will be less likely to clash with other meetings across the borders.

Let me know your thoughts....

Michael

Hi Michael,

I am based at Tidworth and travel to Newbury to get my car serviced at Subaru4you so i could travel to one of your meets. It won't be through the winter because its cold and the run up to christmas but as soon as the weather pics up and the nights are lighter march/april time i would love to come along.

Marc

Would you all agree that the 1st Sunday in December (7th) is a little close to Xmas?

If you could all make it, I could find a decent venue and have a little meet?

Cheers,

Michael

Il have to give this one a miss as am pre-booked at Paintballing whooooooohoooooo

Maybe next time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm planning to run a monthly Subaru meeting in Newbury, home of the famous "Subaru 4 You" garage. Does anyone have any objections to running a meet in Newbury?

Also, what dates suite you guys best. I was thinking of running the event on the 1st Sunday of every month, this way we will be less likely to clash with other meetings across the borders.

Let me know your thoughts....

Michael

Hiya, just joined SIDC, but I live in Bradfield, so would defo be up for meeting in Newbury, let me know when your planning the next one.

Amanda :rotfl:

Hi Amanda There's not been an official Berkshire meeting as far as I'm aware, some to the east join up with the Surrrey crowd, I go up to the Oxon crew.

Next Oxon meeting is tomorrow

What do you drive ?

Hiya

That's a shame, there's some lush pubs and brilliant driving country around here. I'm planning on going meet tommorow, all being well. I drive an 03 ultra blue gs sport. Wanted the turbo, but ex lived in Slough and told me it would cost too much! Love her to bits and shes still great fun around the lanes, just would of been nice to have that little more power. He has a lush and very fast old school black Legacy, he's originally from Burghfield common, so you might of seen it around?

If you there tommorow, should see you there? :rotfl: