Chat Thread 4

jd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep - was getting a bit naffed driving everyday - however need to save money for extras for the car and the Mondeo fell into my lap

ummmmmmmmmm fuel cost mondo..............tell them how much a week it cost you to run the scoob on a normal working week......the moddddddddddddeo is a god send lol

Guest petenofear1
Mine only comes out on a Sturday now I have the Mondeo for work..................such a treat to drive..................fall in love with the car all over again

no what u meen mate

i dont want to sale but if they give me the right money than she will go

ready for the next projet

nowt atm, was gonna take a stroll over there tomoz and take some pics of the restoration in progress (the bodyshop is literally 5 mins walk away).

im toying with a number of options as well,

1. carry on as normal to make a point but with beefed up home security.

2. get a huge great dog and the above.

3. buy a daily driver car and hide the scoob so if the toerag is looking to try again they will think im driving a *spit* corsa.

nowt atm, was gonna take a stroll over there tomoz and take some pics of the restoration in progress (the bodyshop is literally 5 mins walk away).

im toying with a number of options as well,

1. carry on as normal to make a point but with beefed up home security.

2. get a huge great dog and the above.

3. buy a daily driver car and hide the scoob so if the toerag is looking to try again they will think im driving a *spit* corsa.

1 and 3 are good

How about a 4th one?

Get a gun and shoot every chavvy looking snot within a 3 mile Radius and that should do it lol