Bent Rb320

Bad news travels fast!

That was my RB in town and county waiting to go to Kinghorn Autobody. Aqauplaned on the A90 between Bridge of Dee and Shell garage, ended up very nicely on the grass after killing a couple of trees. I'm okay, got a huge scare and a bashed elbow, and no-one else involved thank goodness. But ma puir wee car was not so lucky... :icon_butt:

Thank you all who posted for your concern, very much appreciated! (and thanks, Dale, for the call)

Best wishes

Diane

Bad news travels fast!

That was my RB in town and county waiting to go to Kinghorn Autobody. Aqauplaned on the A90 between Bridge of Dee and Shell garage, ended up very nicely on the grass after killing a couple of trees. I'm okay, got a huge scare and a bashed elbow, and no-one else involved thank goodness. But ma puir wee car was not so lucky... :icon_butt:

Thank you all who posted for your concern, very much appreciated! (and thanks, Dale, for the call)

Best wishes

Diane

Glad to hear your OK Di, as has been said, cars can be replaced, people on the other hand . . . .

Everyone over at Aberdeen Scoobies sends their best wishes.

Ari.

Bad news travels fast!

Best wishes

Diane

Good news, it was a mate of mine that spotted the car - hope you don't mind me posting it on here - just concerned for a fellow RB320 owner.

Di - looking at where the skid marks were I'd imagine you'd just exited the 40 mph section ? Those trees at least were young saplings. If they had been older more established ones then you might not be on that keyboard....Kinghorn are the BEST - that where all of T&C's Porsches go to get treated...

To be honest, I always feel more of bond to a car after a few battle scars - a virgin clean car has nae character

Big hugs in the Henry family tonight !