Poss For The Welsho

does this mean that you have purchased a bigger turbo???????

Ha! I wish. means i booked a holiday, bought new golf clubs and joined a golf club. Then, with the demise of my laptop, I am well and trully in credit-crunch!

Sadly the car won't be seeing any new treats for a while :lol:

Ha! I wish. means i booked a holiday, bought new golf clubs and joined a golf club. Then, with the demise of my laptop, I am well and trully in credit-crunch!

Sadly the car won't be seeing any new treats for a while :lol:

good lad golf is the way ahead it's my way of keeping out of the pub and saving Optimax

My old man was playing for Scotland this week in the seniors home internationals. Shame i as utter crap at it . ;)

Ha, me too, I'm useless. Played about 7 rounds at the club I joined (blairbeth) and still haven't broken 100, nightmare ;) Perhaps I should have spent the grand on something for the car.

Ha, me too, I'm useless. Played about 7 rounds at the club I joined (blairbeth) and still haven't broken 100, nightmare ;) Perhaps I should have spent the grand on something for the car.

Must admit mate, im not bad at golf, i play off 12 hcp and im a member at Cawder golf in the Briggs,

a lot of people spend a fortune on there cars, i do both buying all the new drivers and irons 4 my golf,

a little tip mate practice makes perfect!!

Must admit mate, im not bad at golf, i play off 12 hcp and im a member at Cawder golf in the Briggs,

a lot of people spend a fortune on there cars, i do both buying all the new drivers and irons 4 my golf,

a little tip mate practice makes perfect!!

well maybe you can gimme a few tips starting with a cure for the awful slice I get from the driver.

Practice doesn't make perfect, but what it does do is make PERMANENT. So, if I continue doing things the way I do, I will never break the habit :thumbup:

Does it go from left 2 right , or right 2 left mate? I had i heavy left 2 right way my driver and i know

a few things that helps u hit it straight down the middle!!

I'm right-handed and the ball goes up the middle the goes well right. I have to set up left of target which is ok, unless I hit it straight! ARGH!

I'm right-handed and the ball goes up the middle the goes well right. I have to set up left of target which is ok, unless I hit it straight! ARGH!

setting up left of target is no good john(long term)

stand square to the target flatten your swing slightly and release the wrists when striking the ball

most amateur golfers dont release their wrists hence most play with a slice/fade

jimsers golf lessons £10 a pop :icon_butt:

Thats the same shot i had , a couple of simple things are, tee the ball up so that half the ball is sitting higher than youre driver , stand square of the middle ove the the target, before swinging pull youre right leg back a few inches, this helps block youre body with with the left leg , no movement from ure head until the ball is away, and last of all is dont try and murder the ball a nice wee simple swing will get u straighter and futher.

setting up left of target is no good john(long term)

stand square to the target flatten your swing slightly and release the wrists when striking the ball

most amateur golfers dont release their wrists hence most play with a slice/fade

jimsers golf lessons £10 a pop :lol:

Flatten swing and release the wrists... I'd try that if I knew that that meant! :icon_butt:

Thats the same shot i had , a couple of simple things are, tee the ball up so that half the ball is sitting higher than youre driver , stand square of the middle ove the the target, before swinging pull youre right leg back a few inches, this helps block youre body with with the left leg , no movement from ure head until the ball is away, and last of all is dont try and murder the ball a nice wee simple swing will get u straighter and futher.

Tried all that mate, no joy :rotfl:

Always struggled with a driver so took a lesson from a pro and he advised me to cut 4 inches off the shaft, when I asked him if it would help me hit the ball straight he said no it would just mean I could get the lid shut on my wheelie bin.

LOL!

Take 10steps back, eye up the ball, pick up biggest golf bat you have, approach ball at high velocity, t**t said ball with all your might, proceed to jump about shouting "Who's the daddy!? I'm the DADDY!" at the top of your voice.

Michael golf tips ... Priceless.