You Guessed It.. Another Newbie.

Got my scooby about 18 months ago and been in love with it ever since.. its a 2001 bugeye wrx. The scooby to be totally honest wasn't my first choice, but after finding my current car looking very sad amongst all the VW's in the dealer I decided to go for it.

I loved it.. :icon_butt: although after only 24 hours of ownership my other half crashed it while playing... I was not impressed. I am planning on changing my car in the next few months as I want more power and I have come to the conclusion that it is best to start off with the better speced STI and then start from there.. fancy a type r at the minute.. but not really sure what I will end up with as a RB5 also appeals. :(

Anyway, hi to all the fantastic people that I met over the weekend.

anyway a bit about me...

I'm a mum of 4 so also have a zafira for day to day, still it keeps the kids out of the scooby. :crying: I live with my long term partner Daz who I am marrying early next year. I have only been driving on a full licence now for 5 years... 6 if you count the year on provisional.

In that time between myself and Daz we have had 70 odd cars.. sometimes 5 or 6 at a time. I first started to drive in metros.. have had about 16 of them including a couple easily capable of 14 sec quarters.. now okay not scooby quick but damned fast for a metro. :crying: I have admined and supported the metroclub for the last 5 years and arranged many track days with them. They all light heartedly take the piss out of me now having a scooby as of course the vvc lads all aim to beat the scoobies when they go on track days etc. B)

I am also big into my bikes and have had a few over the last few years. I follow the moto GP mostly and am a fan of Rossi.. and have been since his 125 days.. :D

anyway.. this is getting way to long..

Lynn