Ex-colin Mcrae Quadbike For Sale On Ebay

Hmm, had it 4 weeks, ridden it for 30 mins and selling because he can't get the hang of it. Not sure about that one. :D

Has a bit of the 'someone trying to make a few quid because of who owned it' in my opinion. :shutup:

Might be wrong though.

Hmm, had it 4 weeks, ridden it for 30 mins and selling because he can't get the hang of it. Not sure about that one. :D

Has a bit of the 'someone trying to make a few quid because of who owned it' in my opinion. :shutup:

Might be wrong though.

my thoughts exactly.

thing is, you could say anything and who can check?

I still have Alistair Mcraes gloves from his Hyundai Rally days, (he used to come to MSD in milton Keynes years ago) but theyre mine now, wouldnt sell them anyway.

My point is that can you PROVE that is Colins? I wouldnt trust the dealer, salesmen would say it was princess dianna's if it would make them more money.

I sincerly hope that for the memory of Colin, and his family, that this guy is being honest, If not then i hope it doesnt sell.

most of the people who are claiming on his name arent worthy of licking his boots!

I would say it is colin's old bike. The motocross salesman (not the guy on ebay, johnny bunga) isn't really a salesman, it's his own company, he sells and repairs motocross bike and his son races them (doing well too), he is a friend of mine and he was friendly with colin, he also sold colin a quad for johnny.

Also Colin had a few suzuki's.

Johnny

Although i got to agree, think the guy is trying to get more than it's worth.

Edited by JohnnyR6