Careful Out There

Oh delightful!!

Ok people, you can pop put on a saturday night, Rape and pillage, you can kill, you can even vandalise other peoples property, and the Local police forces will probably turn a blind eye or give you a jolly good telling off.

BUT, if you so happen to LOOK like youre a menace in a car, then by god, you will go to jail, youll loose your job and the cop will run off with yer missus!

So be warned!

This just shows what kind of society our government is trying to create! Its abouot time motorists tried to do something and made a stand against this crap!

I understand speeding cameras in small tight housing estates, and Especially in a school zone, ive no problem with that.

But here in Bedfordshire, they have put them up damn near everywhere. They made a previously 60mph road (dual carridgeway too) down to a 40mph zone, and camera'd it then they now drop it to 30mph!!!

THEN they have put them up on the leighton Bypass, a road that is quite safely driven at 60mph, but no they need to have a 50mph and cameras.

Its about time we started seeing the money that is made from these cameras, and its a lot, go towards doing something about the roads, and maintenece and maybe it would not be such a hard pill to swallow when you hear the B****S are getting 110 thou a year in EXPENSES!!!!

As for the guys in Warrickshire with their GSXR and EVO FQ360 that have made a wonderful video of how to dispose of old tyres, and eradicate speeding cameras too, i GIVE THUMBS UP!!

Lets start a frikking Revolt!

Oh delightful!!

Ok people, you can pop put on a saturday night, Rape and pillage, you can kill, you can even vandalise other peoples property, and the Local police forces will probably turn a blind eye or give you a jolly good telling off.

BUT, if you so happen to LOOK like youre a menace in a car, then by god, you will go to jail, youll loose your job and the cop will run off with yer missus!

So be warned!

This just shows what kind of society our government is trying to create! Its abouot time motorists tried to do something and made a stand against this crap!

I understand speeding cameras in small tight housing estates, and Especially in a school zone, ive no problem with that.

But here in Bedfordshire, they have put them up damn near everywhere. They made a previously 60mph road (dual carridgeway too) down to a 40mph zone, and camera'd it then they now drop it to 30mph!!!

THEN they have put them up on the leighton Bypass, a road that is quite safely driven at 60mph, but no they need to have a 50mph and cameras.

Its about time we started seeing the money that is made from these cameras, and its a lot, go towards doing something about the roads, and maintenece and maybe it would not be such a hard pill to swallow when you hear the B****S are getting 110 thou a year in EXPENSES!!!!

As for the guys in Warrickshire with their GSXR and EVO FQ360 that have made a wonderful video of how to dispose of old tyres, and eradicate speeding cameras too, i GIVE THUMBS UP!!

Lets start a frikking Revolt!

I agree

And to top it all off they go and hike the Tax right up.

Definitely blame the Government. Some of my local roads are shocking and I do wonder where the road tax money is spent!!

In defence of the police....those guys are traffic cops.....so they do traffic. That's about it.

They're not going to be out there catching robbers etc so they are literally 'doing their job'.

It's the government that seem to be removing their use of discretion!!

DAMN RIGHT!!

i agree traffic cops are there to deal with offences, but discrecion is taken away from them and they are given stupid TALLYS to keep up with or they dont make enough to cover their mortgages!

ENGLAND: the ONLY country in the world that pays its Traffic Wardens and Rubbish Collection Operatives MORE than its Nurses and Police.

ENGLAND: the ONLY country in the world that makes its Citizens pay a LICENCE FEE to watch TV, EVEN if you watch movies YOU ALREADY paid the rights to watch!

ENGLAND: the only country in the world that has a National Debt which increases daily due to the greed of its leaders.

And to think we were the most powerful nation in the world save the Romans!!

England, God bless 'er Guv'nr!