Members Cars.

This is my little terzo.......... Often seen rushing to work in merthyr most days !! LMAO !

imp2.jpg

imp5.jpg

Just bought some bits and bobs for it this week,new indicators on the front and side, new badge.... Just waiting for it to stop raining first !

Ordering a front strut brace and lights (maybe angel eyes or crystal ones ?),decat pipe,engine dress up kit, soon along with a (dont hurt me :P ) subaru wrc sticker kit......

Edited by Lilldic_mossy
This is my little terzo.......... Often seen rushing to work in merthyr most days !! LMAO !

imp2.jpg

imp5.jpg

Just bought some bits and bobs for it this week,new indicators on the front and side, new badge.... Just waiting for it to stop raining first !

Ordering a front strut brace and lights (maybe angel eyes or crystal ones ?),decat pipe,engine dress up kit, soon along with a (dont hurt me ;) ) subaru wrc sticker kit......

Nice looking Terzo you dont see many of them around.

Dont forget to post up some photo's with your mod's and stickers on :D

post-15673-1216030150.jpg

post-15673-1216030162.jpg

The Green one is my current car and the Silver one is my old car after it got "done" by an Izuzu Trooper at speed !!

The Green Sport now has Silver wheels, rear tints and crystal side repeaters (what do you think of the the black ones ?)

i know it's not as good as everyone elses on here but someone has to be at the bottom of the pile !

Andrew

(dark_angel on Scoobynet)

Edited by andrew_prescott

this is a great pic although does any one else think ? are the seat the same size

Cheeky sod LOL.

I am 22 stone and this happened just after I bought the car.If you look carefully you can make out the seat mountings poking through the floor!

i hope its the silver one your implying to be at the bottome as the green one looks mint

Thanks - not bad for a daily driver - the mrs has just bought a sport special in yellow - that's a nice motor !

it was the green sport i was talking about - sometimes when speak to other impreza drivers and say i've got a sport they change in manner - like as if they aren't interested (maybe it's me they ain't interested in !!) - but normally most seem ok.

cheers

Andrew

Thanks - not bad for a daily driver - the mrs has just bought a sport special in yellow - that's a nice motor !

it was the green sport i was talking about - sometimes when speak to other impreza drivers and say i've got a sport they change in manner - like as if they aren't interested (maybe it's me they ain't interested in !!) - but normally most seem ok.

cheers

Andrew

Sports, turbos we love um all on here :thumbup:

Gold wheels work well with green. IMO