Toyo Proxes 4/px4 As Good As T1r's?

Hi guys, I will soon be upgrading to a set of Rota GRA 17's and need to decide what rubber to use. Currently I have Toyo Proxes T1R's. They are great and I can't fault them! The last tyres (on the car when I got it) where Dunlop something or other and they screeched like a bitch on roundabouts with no effort at all so I have seen how the wrong tyres can ruin the handling of these cars.

Now I would go for T1R's again but nowhere has them in stock for 6-8weeks... I have been advised to go for PROXES 4's. Has anybody got any experience with them? They seem to get good reviews but I don't want to loose the grip I am used to with the T1R's. They don't look as pretty as the T1R's lol.

Edited by FMJ
Hi guys, I will soon be upgrading to a set of Rota GRA 17's and need to decide what rubber to use. Currently I have Toyo Proxes T1R's. They are great and I can't fault them! The last tyres (on the car when I got it) where Dunlop something or other and they screeched like a bitch on roundabouts with no effort at all so I have seen how the wrong tyres can ruin the handling of these cars.

Now I would go for T1R's again but nowhere has them in stock for 6-8weeks... I have been advised to go for PROXES 4's. Has anybody got any experience with them? They seem to get good reviews but I don't want to loose the grip I am used to with the T1R's. They don't look as pretty as the T1R's lol.

Have you tried Powerstation? They seem to only stock T1Rs.

Or Eagle F1s?

Edited by Johno