Anyone Else Using The £3 Hand Car Wash?

Somewhere in Angus, ScoobyIain has just gone into meltdown after reading this thread and having horrific visions of bargain jumbo sponges and single buckets full of dirty water being used over and over!! :lol:;)

Cheers,

Grant

You never used the place in lochee grant?

used it for the golf and they took the lacquer off my bonnet

You never used the place in lochee grant?

used it for the golf and they took the lacquer off my bonnet

The only time I've been into one of those places (down on Ferry Rd, Dundee) was in a Company Car when I never had a chance to wash it over the weekend and the boss gave me a £5 note and ordered to go and get it washed when he saw it on the Monday morning. :D

I would never take one of my own cars there, makes me cringe when I see new R/Rovers, BMW, Audi, etc using the place just because their owners dont find time to do it themselves. I appreciate that there are circumstances which mean that people dont have the facility to wash a car outside their home, but there must be other options available than this.

Cheers,

Grant

When i lived in my flat and had the subaru i walked up and down 4 flights of stairs with buckets of water, watering cans etc to clean it. My new house doesn't have a hose outside yet but thats going to change soon. I will always find a way of getting my car cleaned.

iain your the only man i know who would find a way to make water in the middle of a desert and then use it to wash your car rather than drink it.

your mad i tell you but i have to admit the cars look a lot better once you and your fellow detailers get a hold of them.

now if only there was a way to detail rust and big dents out a car i'd be sorted!