A Blue Classic And Gb 270 In Lanark

• 2 months later...

That could have been me in the classic.

I joined this forum a while ago, but i've hardly been on it(spend alot of time on scoobynet). Anyway, I thought i'd just take a look at the 'was it you' thread to see if i've been spotted. :rolleyes:

There seems to be alot more local people on here than scoobynet!

I'm from Biggar btw...drive a Terzo with a P1 splitter on it. I dont wave very often because I always feel like a t**t if they don't wave back! lol

Alan

That could have been me in the classic.

I joined this forum a while ago, but i've hardly been on it(spend alot of time on scoobynet). Anyway, I thought i'd just take a look at the 'was it you' thread to see if i've been spotted. :rolleyes:

There seems to be alot more local people on here than scoobynet!

I'm from Biggar btw...drive a Terzo with a P1 splitter on it. I dont wave very often because I always feel like a t**t if they don't wave back! lol

Alan

I'm in Carnwath, my brother lives in Biggar as well, he's got a black MY05 WRX PPP (my old car!). Give him a wave if you see him

and me......

post-3282-1219855143.jpg

I'm in Carnwath, my brother lives in Biggar as well, he's got a black MY05 WRX PPP (my old car!). Give him a wave if you see him

and me......

I don't even think i've seen your car. Weird since you are so close! I will wave to you both in future

Edited to say - I've just realised...I remember passing you that day. You were at the loch garage giving it a wash?

And if I didnt wave its because most of the time these days my head's up my a*** when i'm driving. Lol! Usually look for a few secs and by the time I realise it's someone I know, or someone is giving me a wave, i'm past it!

Alan

Edited by AlanD
I don't even think i've seen your car. Weird since you are so close! I will wave to you both in future

Edited to say - I've just realised...I remember passing you that day. You were at the loch garage giving it a wash?

And if I didnt wave its because most of the time these days my head's up my a*** when i'm driving. Lol! Usually look for a few secs and by the time I realise it's someone I know, or someone is giving me a wave, i'm past it!

Alan

Yeah - that was me. I'll keep an eye out for you in Biggar. :rolleyes: