Still Here - Just!

Hiya all. I miss all and the banter as I haven't been able to log on often. It's been a hectic 9 months having a baby and moving house too, lack of sleep and plenty of stress. Apologies for the scarlet pimpernell-ness.

I've been nursing my wagon for the last 6 months as I've been too skint to spend money on much needed clutch and brakes. It does stop - but it's starting to get near the limit of unsafe - so it's booked in to get some work done late next week.

Just a wee hello. Also a good mate of mine is looking for a well looked after pre 2001 wagon - so if anyone knows the whereabout of one please let me know.

Edited by MrBadger
Hi Mr Badger.....family life is hectic m8..i know i have 3 wee ones.

Hi Peter

Congrats on your new addition to the family! Also, congrats on an almost 10 second Crail run too! I hear that the car is insanely quick. Well done.

What do they say about the most stressful life events, moving house and having a baby within a few months? NEVER again!!! Well not in the same year anyway.

Hi Imy & Squiggle...

I was dying to come on the last run, but a slipping clutch and dodgy brakes makes means I am trying not to drive it unless absolutely necessary. A run is a big temptation - twisty open roads!

Grant, I've waved at you a few times - but normally it's the wrong van I manage to wave at. You'll have to get a custom paint job!