Need Help Fitting Boost Gauge

hi have a sti 7 uk , and want to fit a boost gauge. need advice on what boost pipe to break in to ? a take it u can only use a pipe coming from the inlet manifold ? also wondered if the white plastic T-piece will be big enough all the hoses look to big ,heres a few pics of my set up

Picture005.jpg

Picture.jpg

Hi mate,

I recently fitted one to my classic and thought that the hose on the inlet manifold looked alot bigger than the t-piece,but once you pull it off it isn't. The t-piece i used had 2 tapers on each end ,so i pushed the hoses on as far as i could and they've been fine.Good luck with the fitting.: :rolleyes:

Hi mate,

I recently fitted one to my classic and thought that the hose on the inlet manifold looked alot bigger than the t-piece,but once you pull it off it isn't. The t-piece i used had 2 tapers on each end ,so i pushed the hoses on as far as i could and they've been fine.Good luck with the fitting.: :rolleyes:

had a look there but the 2 hoses on the left hand side of the manifold are way 2 big for the plastic t-piece

meant to ask c u have an HKS blow off valve, a had ordered 1 then cancelled at the last minute after ad read a few threads but now been told the car would only run rich for a sec when u dump so it would be ok plus if it stalled just tighten up the screw , does ur sti run ok with it?

meant to ask c u have an HKS blow off valve, a had ordered 1 then cancelled at the last minute after ad read a few threads but now been told the car would only run rich for a sec when u dump so it would be ok plus if it stalled just tighten up the screw , does ur sti run ok with it?

yip it runs fine. i did have the BAILEY dv12 fitted first but i thought it was a bit week (leeked) the khs is grate IMO there some times wee pops n bang out the backend some times but thats all good

tell me about it av got a straight thro exhaust with modded headers and a blitz nur spec-r , pops n bangs but to be honest dunno if thats normal or if a maybe need 2 gap ma plugs or try another lamda sensor ,the cars been remapped before the blitz nur spec went on so could be that 2 a guess sounds :lol: but

tell me about it av got a straight thro exhaust with modded headers and a blitz nur spec-r , pops n bangs but to be honest dunno if thats normal or if a maybe need 2 gap ma plugs or try another lamda sensor ,the cars been remapped before the blitz nur spec went on so could be that 2 a guess sounds :lol: but

lol just wate till the mot. i got a worning about it bn a bit loud

hi mate i just joined mine at the hose that comes from the standard dv,just cut it and install a t piece,thats how i done it on mine as i had it on the valve the guy above mentioned but i found that it sometimes comes loose from there,and most new ages fit it using the t piece to dump valve,sorry iv no pics mate

hi mate i just joined mine at the hose that comes from the standard dv,just cut it and install a t piece,thats how i done it on mine as i had it on the valve the guy above mentioned but i found that it sometimes comes loose from there,and most new ages fit it using the t piece to dump valve,sorry iv no pics mate

Far as i know taken a feed off any of the inlet manafold pipes is ok just need to find 1 that fits my new t-piece

after worring how a was gonna install it turned out no probs just needed the bigger t-piece from halfords heres some pics , a took the electrical feed off 1 of the wires that illuminates the fog light switches that way it only comes on when ur sidelights are on :rotfl:

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg