DevonCarShows

s.p/edmondo

Barbs

Glam

FMJ

Stinger

Giboman

Will be good to see you again mani

- as with any large show such as Japfest there will as always be plenty of police presence on the roads. There is talk of a number of police prowling the M4 in unmarked cars

you've been warned

Thanks rae for the information

coming from Glos so maybe meet up @ Morrisons

More then welcome to mate

Off the subject of the actual convoy, thinking aloud, what happens when us lot prepare our cars, wash and polish them for the event, (as I know everyone will do), then it p****es down saturday morning and the cars are s***bound?! Do you lot just shrug your shoulders or is there some sort of cleaning area there?

Off the subject of the actual convoy, thinking aloud, what happens when us lot prepare our cars, wash and polish them for the event, (as I know everyone will do), then it p****es down saturday morning and the cars are s***bound?! Do you lot just shrug your shoulders or is there some sort of cleaning area there?

IF it rains (weather at moment is wonderful and due to stay hot!) we usually just give it a once over - different people use different products but if i remember correctly edmondo wipes it over and the uses instant show and shine

Edited by SCOOBY PRINCESS
IF it rains (weather at moment is wonderful and due to stay hot!) we usually just give it a once over - different people use different products but if i remember correctly edmondo wipes it over and the uses instant show and shine

Ok, last question, where would we get a hose and bucket of water from then?! And I heard it may rain friday and saturday! ;)

Yep wimpy sez no

so one glam-style blag coming up I guess. Can anyone colourscan one onto some card for me - just about the only alternative I've been able to think of.

Just about the claybar the beast so just hoping it's not all for nothing......

Yep wimpy sez no

so one glam-style blag coming up I guess. Can anyone colourscan one onto some card for me - just about the only alternative I've been able to think of.

They will be checked very closely and are double sided as well.

Not worth getting your self into trouble.

Iain

Well, unless anyone has a better idea, I guess I'll just see you there then, go & park up my very shiny (at the moment) car with the hoi polloi, disappointed but won't let it ruin a day I've been looking forward to for a long time :rotfl:

SP - are we having a drink / bacon buttie to celebrate your birthday? :lol: