Help Required

Hi Guys

Was changing my wheels for the track day tomorrow and I have threaded 4 studs, so they are holding nothing, I have also lost one as well (I'll spare you the long story). Can anyone get me a set of studs by tonight or point me to a place where I can buy them.

Thanks

John

Hi Guys

Was changing my wheels for the track day tomorrow and I have threaded 4 studs, so they are holding nothing, I have also lost one as well (I'll spare you the long story). Can anyone get me a set of studs by tonight or point me to a place where I can buy them.

Thanks

John

would halfrauds not sell wheel nuts mate

John, I'm guessing a dealer local to you would have plenty in stock. Not sure about anywhere else in your area ?

John

If you are looking for the studs give me 5 min to go and look in my shed, if classic studs are the same length as the later ones I may be able to help.

If you are looking for the studs give me 5 min to go and look in my shed, if classic studs are the same length as the later ones I may be able to help.

I have 1 stud and 9 nuts. Im sure I have more studs than that kicking about but a more advanced search would be required.

would halfrauds not sell wheel nuts mate

Na, useless!

John, I'm guessing a dealer local to you would have plenty in stock. Not sure about anywhere else in your area ?

John

Eaglesham had 5 mate, thanks!

I have 1 stud and 9 nuts. Im sure I have more studs than that kicking about but a more advanced search would be required.

Thanks for going to all the effort mate, I managed to get 5 from Subaru and 2 quid a pop, so I'm good to go!

Thanks again, hope I didnt put you to too much trouble.

John i take it you need these

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/205parts/DSCF0982.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g162/205parts/DSCF0981.jpg

i have about ten sitting here if you need them i am in moodiesburn.

also was you car at haileys today i was over geting bist for my car and noticed on similar to your's.

graeme

Those are exactly the ones I managed to get, so they would have done! Thanks mate for the trouble.

Thanks again guys! ;)

Hi Guys

Thanks

John

Ive got a full set of subaru wheel nuts you can borrow.

Billy