C E L Has Come On

John

I'd recommend disconnecting the battery for 15 mins to erase/reset the learning history.

If there has been an air leak into the plenum then the ECU will adjust the fuel supply to suit and this will be extrapolated into the open loop fuel zones.

This means it could run too lean or too rich at full chat until you reset it.

Andy.

John

I'd recommend disconnecting the battery for 15 mins to erase/reset the learning history.

If there has been an air leak into the plenum then the ECU will adjust the fuel supply to suit and this will be extrapolated into the open loop fuel zones.

This means it could run too lean or too rich at full chat until you reset it.

Andy.

OK Thanks Andy. The guy from Subaru who brought up the error on his monitor thingy also cleared it off, do I still need to do the reset?

You will need to discconnect the battery as you fixed after the reset.

Even though I did a sterling job of gluing this and refitting it to the car, I have now got a 2nd hand replacement and a fair whack cheaper than a new one, this will be getting fited to the car tomorrow. Thanks to Peter (FAI 17) for hooking me up!

John

Even though I did a sterling job of gluing this and refitting it to the car, I have now got a 2nd hand replacement and a fair whack cheaper than a new one, this will be getting fited to the car tomorrow. Thanks to Peter (FAI 17) for hooking me up!

John

I wouldn't trust gluing as you never know how strong it's going to be..

Always here to help m8..