Colin Mcrae Picture

Looking for a decent Colin McRae picture as mark jnr wants his bedroon wall covered with a full size mural as a tribute. Done a bit of research and there is a company who make up mural wallpaper.

Ideally a picture same as below but as it will be the full size of the wall so i need more space or scenery either side of the car so that the car is not too big / wide.

thanks,

mark

imgcolinmcrae3.jpg

Cant help you I'm afraid.. been looking for high res images myself to make up a Huge poster as well. Sadly high res ones aren't often available on-line :thumbup:

If you find a source online or otherwise, let me know! Appreciate it!

Edited by ScoUK

If you are printing bigger than A3 you would get away with 150dpi as from a short distance it would look fine.

You can also upsize in photoshop - do it in steps tho - increase it by a little a few times rather than jumping straight up to the larger size.

You can use google advanced image search to find big pics too. And unless they specify copyright info stuff on Flickr is not copyrighted (read the small print on their site - a lot of people miss that!)

In saying all that - I'm sure it's fine to use any pic you find on the web for personal use without too much issue :thumbup:

Thanks for all the picts so quickly.

Think mark jnr is gona go for this picture, exactally what he wanted and it has more scenery at each side of the car so it does not look too big on the wall.

Iam sure it will look amazing the full size of his wall.

A fitting tribute to a legend :thumbup:

mcraejump2.jpg

They won't be able to resize that mate for your wall. I worked in print and would say that is very near impossible to enlarge (while retaining some quality).

I looked into getting the wall in my study done, they really need the original hi-res photo (like 3000px wide and upwards) and 150-300dpi which this isn't.

Sorry to disappoint.

I will have to come up with another plan then, maybe a decent original picture of a SIDC scoob in action?

i will send them a pict anyway to see what they say?

Anyone got some decent original pictures from one of the outings, probably the march run last year as there was some snow in those picts, or any other decent ones.

I will have to come up with another plan then, maybe a decent original picture of a SIDC scoob in action?

i will send them a pict anyway to see what they say?

Anyone got some decent original pictures from one of the outings, probably the march run last year as there was some snow in those picts, or any other decent ones.

Has to be Andyjdmsti's WRC car

Sure he will have some hi res pics of the beast kicking about