Dyno day 15th Feb

Peebs,

Having spoken to a few folks about this in the last month,

there`s significant interest in holding a dyno day, so i`ve arranged one at Star on 15th of February.

If anyones up for it gimme a shout.

Email me with subject heading dyno An I`ll start getting the list together.

Usual script SIDC members with scoobs go to the top of the list when allocating spaces

So c`mon peebs lets fill them spaces face-icon-small-wink.gif

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

mate its around 8am at the McD's carpark at Forth Road bridge and then everyone who meets there heads up together, well thats the way it use to be at the last one's ive been too?

Cheers Damian

peebs,

Been loadsa stuff goin on this week (been over the t1t5 with everything) so just doin list now :rolleyes: Basically i`ve arranged for in the region of 20 motas to run so if your there in all probability u`ll get on face-icon-small-wink.gif Kickoff 10AM Sunday.

List`ll be up as soon as i finish it (providing this puter doesn`t start acting the goat again) :rolleyes:

Pete

steve face-icon-small-wink.gif

Wanting to see as many paid up members there as possible m8 face-icon-small-wink.gif

BR wont be running face-icon-small-sad.gif got an air leak jnow but will all be fixed up soon nuff.

List to follow soon just trawling my mails, sidc posts, snet posts :rolleyes:

why doesn`t everyone jus do like i ask and mail me face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cu there m8

Pete

OK peebs here`s the script, run order is thus :

1 10:00 david duncan

2. 10:15 dodge

3. 10:30 damian nagel

4. 10:45 stephen fergus

5. 11:00 stephen calderhead

6. 11:15 p1doc

7. 11:30 wuz (x1 impreza)

8. 11:45 sg72

9. 12:00 bee

10. 12:15 stevowrx

11. 12:30 carl davey

12. 12:45 kart_man

13. 13:00 gordon stephenson

14. 13:15 trickyb

15. 13:30 rs grant

16. 13:45 john banks

17. 14:00 spooks

18. 14:15 halwrx

19. 14:30 scoty

20. 14:45 coulty

21. 15:00 t-uk

22. 15:15 unrealboss

23. 15:30 coco (non scoob)

24. 15:45 nyle (non scoob)

25. 16:00 wuz (non scoob)

25. 16:15 wuz (non scoob)

It`ll be 10:00 kickoff, please have the vehicles ready to run upon arrival, as on occassion the run order has been delayed due to folk neading a bit of "last minute tuning" :rolleyes: Please arrive as early as possible before your run, on the off chance that some1 drops out the run order will change.

*** IF YOU HAVE A SPACE BOOKED AND FOR ANY REASON YOU CAN`T MAKE IT ON SUNDAY LEMME KNOW IMMEDIATELY SO WE CAN RE-JUGGLE THE LIST . PLEASE CALL ME TO ADVISE ASAP 07939 416007***

thanks & c u all there face-icon-small-wink.gif

run cost is £30 for members £35 non members

C u there peebs

Pete

Thanks to every1 who turned up 2day (and btw anyone who said they would and didn`t is stuffed for a run next time round) Was a good turnout as always, thanks to Jim & the lads for their effort and their usual professionalism. Was good 2 see a lot of new faces there and all the old skool hard core face-icon-small-smile.gif Hope every1 enjoyed the day, nxt 1 is end of April / start of May. So u got plenty time 2 get them mods in now face-icon-small-happy.gif

L8r peebs

Pete