Here We Go Down The Woods Today.........

This is what I saw :huh:

this was a christmas prescent I got last year however due to having health problems i wasnt able to do this till now ;)

I am on such a high about the whole experience I wanted to share it :)

Walking with Wolves absolutely brilliant.

I am a lover of Wolves have been for over many years never thought I would ever touch one let alone having a cuddle with one of them lol:D

the two in the pics are Mosi who is a Female North American (brown one) and Torak is the Half European Grey One

Hope you enjoy the Pics

the last one is scarey eyes of Mosi

Mosi

17-11-200721.jpg

17-11-20073.jpg

Torak

17-11-20079.jpg

17-11-200720.jpg

Mosi again

17-11-200764.jpg

Me having Cuddle time lol

17-11-200727.jpg

And the Eyes - look into my eyes......

17-11-200758.jpg

oh and one more

MosiMaiTorak.jpg

Kaz

x

Edited by SHESCOOBY
This is what I saw :huh:

this was a christmas prescent I got last year however due to having health problems i wasnt able to do this till now ;)

I am on such a high about the whole experience I wanted to share it :)

Walking with Wolves absolutely brilliant.

I am a lover of Wolves have been for over many years never thought I would ever touch one let alone having a cuddle with one of them lol:D

the two in the pics are Mosi who is a Female North American (brown one) and Torak is the Half European Grey One

Hope you enjoy the Pics

the last one is scarey eyes of Mosi

Mosi

17-11-200721.jpg

17-11-20073.jpg

Torak

17-11-20079.jpg

17-11-200720.jpg

Mosi again

17-11-200764.jpg

Me having Cuddle time lol

17-11-200727.jpg

And the Eyes - look into my eyes......

17-11-200758.jpg

oh and one more

MosiMaiTorak.jpg

Kaz

x

http://www.ukwolf.org/uk-wolf/14/wolves.ht...evvatit5o42ggo7

great pics -where was this

Bailey

I recommend you take her there, Honestly, There are so many different myths and stories about Wolves, They are really not that bad, the only difference between them and a dog is their strength, 1 wolf on a lead is equivalent to having 3 German Shepards on one lead... they are very intellegent as well.

As for having one of my own hmmmm I think I will stick to the domestic dog like my Siberian Husky I will be Getting :huh:

Kaz

Edited by SHESCOOBY
Bailey

I recommend you take her there, Honestly, There are so many different myths and stories about Wolves, They are really not that bad, the only difference between them and a dog is their strength, 1 wolf on a lead is equivalent to having 3 German Shepards on one lead... they are very intellegent as well.

As for having one of my own hmmmm I think I will stick to the domestic dog like my Siberian Husky I will be Getting :huh:

Kaz

So did you see little red ridding hod?