V Power, Elgin Or Keith

Am sure Keith will be but Elgin won't :iagree:

and am needing to fuel up aswel

Why won't Elgin? Don't they ever have V Power days?

I just did a quick splash and dash today when I spotted that it was tomorrow... really needed some today though.

I just did a quick splash and dash today when I spotted that it was tomorrow... really needed some today though.

Grr! Got more or less a full tank at the mo.. :iagree:

Never hit one of these days yet ..

BTW - Anyone else applied for one of those Shell/CitiBank cards? 3% cashback on shell fuel purchases!! (6% rebate for the first 60 days) Applied for one the other day!

http://www.shell.com/home/Framework?siteId...ds_bj_0107.html

oh is that 1 of them driver club cards. i got 1 the other week. i think i cn ScoUk the other week just as i came out the sell. black 02 sti

Ummm cant remember if I seen you or not, did see a couple scoobies last week that were new to me.. cant think where though.. I think there's 3 red mica bugeye WRX's kicking around the Elgin area.. One has STi wing on the back (new Elgin somewhere). But if it had a CMRally sticker on the rear windows that'd been me.. Also the #plate is a giveaway. I've also got prodrive wing hanging off the back as of last weekend so much easier to spot!, . o O (As long as it doesn't atrract the wrong type of attention :iagree: )

Shell have two cards at the moment.. The Drivers reward card, red and yellow one But they also have a credit card, mostly blue, on the go with also gives cashback on fuel and any other purchases (Damn sounds like I'm on commision .. but I'm not)

P.s. Welcome to the SIDC!!! :mellow:

Edited by ScoUK

Elgin isn't a 'Shell' garage in the true sense being privately owned so doesn't have to conform to Shell promotions. In addition, according to the staff there, the owner is tighter than... well you can fill in the blanks.

Anyway, I was there not an hour ago hurting the pocket at £107.99 a litre not to mention the girl working there hadn't even heard of a V-Power day and had no idea what I was taliking about when I asked. Says it all for Elgin really.

Elgin isn't a 'Shell' garage in the true sense being privately owned so doesn't have to conform to Shell promotions. In addition, according to the staff there, the owner is tighter than... well you can fill in the blanks.

Anyway, I was there not an hour ago hurting the pocket at £107.99 a litre not to mention the girl working there hadn't even heard of a V-Power day and had no idea what I was taliking about when I asked. Says it all for Elgin really.

<gulp> makes the 101.9p/litre in Dyce look good... and that's BEFORE they drop it to the 94.9p/l it is for std unleaded... mind me to stop in Keith on the way up the morn' then :)

Not sure if I'm gonna make it back to Elgin in time on Thursday now either... coming back from Oban and should have the scoob but the wife is wanting to take the kids to stuff on the Thursday down in Oban so it might be tighter than the Elgin Shell owners *** to be back in time to catch up with you... will see though 'cos the roads aren't too bad normally :iagree::mellow:

Hi Iain,

Just to make sure.. You talking about the catching up for the Elgin meet? If so thats due next month 25th Nov so it's a weekend.. At least that's what I think was meant... I was confused at first too... didn't read the month first time round..

Hi Iain,

Just to make sure.. You talking about the catching up for the Elgin meet? If so thats due next month 25th Nov so it's a weekend.. At least that's what I think was meant... I was confused at first too... didn't read the month first time round..

Ahhh, got you, thought it was Thursday night as it was the last meet someone could make BEFORE the weekend ones... ah well... saves me having to rush back too early then (esp as I was telling the wife I may have to nip back to Abz for a few beers with someone leaving work too :iagree: )