Ecu Explorer

Does anyone know where I can get ECU explorer or similar for reading and resetting my ECU to clear a fault code. I've tried Tari but the site can't be found, and none of the links from Scoobypedia work anymore.. Just been and picked up my OBDII cable and now I can't find a program to use it!! nightmare......

ECU > USB cable will set you back just over £100 Generally get them from the US company tactrix http://www.tactrix.com/product_info.php?products_id=35

^^^ this is where i got mine from earlier in the year..

Same here I got mine today.. Was $91 with the 2 reflash connectors, and then shipping took it up to about $110ish, and i had to pay parcelforce another £23, but got here fine and was a very good service from Taxtrix, plenty e-mails with despatch details etc..

Strange.. it was there a couple weeks ago when I looked for an updated version.. Never mind, I've just uploaded it here for you:

http://www.scouk.net/ecuexplorerv3025.exe :iagree:

Cheers for that mate! Appreciate it, nearly cracked up this morning when i tried to get it, because i'd also been on it a couple of weeks ago and looked at it all but not my computer so just waited till i got home from sea to download it......and then this carry on!!

Cheers anyway dude, you seem to be well on the ball with this stuff..

Edited by sparky_sj04
Cheers for that mate! Appreciate it, nearly cracked up this morning when i tried to get it, because i'd also been on it a couple of weeks ago and looked at it all but not my computer so just waited till i got home from sea to download it......and then this carry on!!

Cheers anyway dude, you seem to be well on the ball with this stuff..

Thanks... Started looking at all this at the beginning of the year.. Considered getting a true Godlike AndyF remap for the car.. But after hearding about the openecu project I decided to give it a try myself...

Still MUCH to learn.......

Edited by ScoUK