Santa Cruise 2007 Charity Meal @ Osidc(kwang Tung Chinese Restarurant)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say also what a great night, really enjoyed the banter at our table.

Thanks to Peter and staff for a job well done in serving all our hungry faces. Food was top notch. :icon_rendeer:

Thanks to my brother Derek (uRaBu5) and sister in law Nicola for taking me :P

Dougie C

Damn good night all in

Shed loads of money for da kiddies at da hospital and some cracking banter on the idiot table and all round the resteraunt. And i also realised how much Marky T.S looks like Grant Mitchell from Eastenders.

I won a bottle of Champagne in the raffle, which was promptly handed over to the other half of Dale as i dont do the alchohol thang.

Good to see so many Impreza's lining George St.

Loving the Abz scoobs calender, thanks chaps.

Same again next year people

lol,any more of that me and Phil will be round your gaff pronto me old son,and we aint poppin round for a cup of rosey lee either,got it?? :icon_rendeer:

My bad on one thing. I left without leaving a tip for the staff. They did an absolutely top job, but were so busy I just paid by card and they moved onto the next person as there was a queue of people waiting to pay. I never tip on card, always do that cash. I'll make sure I make up for it next time I'm down. Felt guilty when I realised as they did a top job.