Request For Pictures

looking for high resolution pictures of either our emergency meet in Lanark on Sun 16 September or from the Service of Celebration on Sun 30 September, to accompany my article for True Grip.

Can those that took nice/decent pics email them to me at micra_wrc AT yahoo.co.uk.

Need them by Wed 10 Oct.

thanks.

JINGS,just looked through all them Getty Images,some really heart wrenching stuff,particularly the Ari Vatanan and Jimmy one.

This one here particulerly chokes me up

Here

The Golden retreiver is "Dora" and she probably knew that something was very wrong. Such a hyperactive wee thing with her mad compadre "Dug".

Imy,

most of my photos are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnsidc/sets...57602226874075/

I can send you any that you want in hi-res. The hi-res ones are about 6 - 8Mb each, so not practical to email them all. Just let me know the numbers of any that your are interested in. I'll make a donation for to Jerviswood Trust for every photo used :D

John

Editted to add that under no circumstances should anyone use any Getty images without full permission for the type of use (ie print/website etc). They will take legal action against anyone using their images illegally, and as well as paying for the use you would also be responsible for legal costs running into tens of thousands!