Council Letter

I have actually received a letter from my local council, informing me that there has been a spree of Scooby thefts in the area. They have informed me to keep an eye on my security etc and not to leave my keys where thief's can fish for them through the letter box.

How the heck would my council know what car I drive anyway and why would they take the time bothering to find out. :blush:

Nice to know I have a kind and considerate council. ;)

We're the council. We know everything about you. :ph34r:

If you think about it, the council has control over nearly every aspect of your life from birth to death and in some cases beyond.

Depends what the priorities of your council are. Or the local plod could have asked them to do it and given them a list of addresses so they can concentrate on the rest of the paperwork cops have to do these days.

I have actually received a letter from my local council, informing me that there has been a spree of Scooby thefts in the area. They have informed me to keep an eye on my security etc and not to leave my keys where thief's can fish for them through the letter box.

How the heck would my council know what car I drive anyway and why would they take the time bothering to find out. :thumbup:

Nice to know I have a kind and considerate council. :thumbup:

If it makes you feel better, I had one too not long ago from Congleton Borough Council. Said something about gangs coming into the area from Liverpool and Manchester. And that up-to 4 Scoobies have been stolen in the area alone this year. :huh:

Andy,

Ring the Council BUT don't use the phone number on the letter :D

I would almost feel sorry for a mug if I caught them trying to take mine...PAIN!!

My mates dad had someone try and get theirs too. that wasn't far away in Holmes Chapel!

They are F**Kers!

• 2 weeks later...