Thanks again!

Would just like to say thanks again to AlanG for helping me out this morning. He fitted a new strut for me at very short notice, seems to know his stuff so I'll definately be contacting you again mate. Cheers!

Also Stephen at Scottish Subaru Spares asked me to leave you guys his number, and anything you need he'll get in. He's in Unit 5, Neilston Road, Paisley. Between Falmers and The Firestation. 01418841555

I phoned Scottish Subaru Spares in Paisley today as I'm looking for a part.  The guys there were very helpful and said they would put the bit aside, and they were open till 5pm.  My wife kindly travelled over from the north side of Glasgow to pick it up, but I got a call from her at 4:30pm, it was all locked up and closed. She wasn't a happy bunny at all.  I'm sure they had good reason for shutting up early as they new she was coming over.  I expect it must've been some kind of emergency, either that or they all went home early via the ice cream van on this lovely hot sunny day :D

I'm going to wave the peace flag at the Mrs.....

I phoned Scottish Subaru Spares in Paisley today as I'm looking for a part.  The guys there were very helpful and said they would put the bit aside, and they were open till 5pm.  My wife kindly travelled over from the north side of Glasgow to pick it up, but I got a call from her at 4:30pm, it was all locked up and closed. She wasn't a happy bunny at all.  I'm sure they had good reason for shutting up early as they new she was coming over.  I expect it must've been some kind of emergency, either that or they all went home early via the ice cream van on this lovely hot sunny day :D

I'm going to wave the peace flag at the Mrs.....

Give me a shout and i'll pick it for you as it's not far away from me......and once that i've got it then you come to the OSIDC and collect it....how's that?