Just joined and thought id say hello :)

This is my first impreza (only 20) insurance is a nitemare but worth every penny!!

I was on my way to one of the meets at hillington recently, but everyone was heading onto the mway as i was coming off, tried to catchy up but i got lost and ended up in i dont know where with no petrol and had to get a gerry can off a farmer and buy him a pint to get back to dumbarton!

Few pics of my turbo wagon.Nice and clean low milage job. Standard for now, undecided wether to spend anything on it or upgrade in a few months :S

AmbersChristening009.jpg

AmbersChristening008.jpg

AmbersChristening012.jpg

Photo-0033.jpg

welcome.  Lovely wagon.

you must have just missed us setting off on one of our monthly runs.  They happen the 1st Thursday of every month - Hillington, 1900 for 1930 departure.

Think you may need to get used to the petrol consumption of these machines, LoL at borrowing a gerry can from a farmer.

Looks like its an import from the rear washwipe you've got... best sticking to Shell VPower for fuel rather than normal 95 ron unleaded [:)]

definatly a uk car, have a folder full of receipts, including the original purchase one, just over 24k!! :) also has aircon. Its a well spec'd car, i love it since my last car was a 1.0 corsa B.. On 18's[:$] Try to make every second tank vpower. I found optimax actually seems worse than crappy 95 stuff though!

definatly my first choise mod is the exhaust, ive been holding back till i got the pennys for a Nurspec but if anyone has a good backbox going for much cheapness please let me know!!

You should come down to the OSIDC(other subaru impreza DINERS club) at Kwant Tung Chinese Restaurant @ George Street at 7.30pm on Saturday night where a wee local bunch meet up for a meal.

Don't think i've seen your car yet.

Hi Mark & Welcome to the forum [Y]

Looks a very clean wagon - just a wee suggestion for a quick & reasonably cheap mod - change the orange indicators for clear ones & colour-code the orange wedge under the front bumper indicators - should make a nice wee difference to the front end [Y]