Just think about this.....

Before you rant rave and bump your gums about talk about things you have no concept of or havent experienced until now. You can talk utter nonsense about extremist terror attacks, about how you would like to see culprits get this that and the next thing, you can be broad or as narrow minded as you like however,

What about the 50 other failed attempts you never hear about.

What about the people who work as you sleep to keep your country safe, who let things run until the last safe moment then put thier life on the line to stop it. To gain intelligence and help stop other attacks you wont hear about until documents are released in 50 years time when your dead and people realise that there was so much happening and no one knew.

What about the people from these communities who risk THIER life passing information to the Security services to make our country a safer place in these times, who risk becoming outcasts to THIER narrow mindedness and reigious beliefs.

What would your future family think if the police beat suspects, you revel when you see a just slap dished out by the police but you are outraged when it happens to you and you probabley deserve it.

In 1972 the Animal Liberation Front blew up the toilets at the Edinburgh Military tatoo, everyone jumped to the conclusion it was the IRA and the reprisals on the Irish community in Scotland in an aready heated political climate were both severe and uncalled for.

Your country looks after you,the people who do that sort of thing are actually very good at what they do.

Why do you think they dont have any Ammonium nitrate ( fertiliser) to make bombs anymore and have to resort to gas and petrol and subsiquently no one was "Blown up".

Be thankful.

Callum W

Well my view is that there is always a few bad apples in the cart in any religion, race, nation or creed. It isnt the fault of the whole, just of the few.

Best to think that when hearing such things as the failed car bombings.

Also the work that goes behind the seens by our security forces are second to none and I salute and hail everyone of them for how save we are in this country.

Well said, i would also like to thank those who had my thread locked due to some extreme views,the thread was started to discuss the terrible goings on at Glasgow airport NOT to go off on a tangent regarding other views/issues.

I did not start the thread to begin a racial war btw.

Davie

I also posted in that last thread  - trying to make a Joke and lighten the (pretty much expected) onslaught of controversial views.(Page 4)

Phil "The Boss" posted after me to "please keep on topic" which is fair enough I suppose.

Pardon the pun - but I was merely trying to defuse a situation which eventually get way out of hand. The thread should be deleted - full stop.

Nobody will miss it.

the thread wasnt going too badly till some PC correct person decided to complain about it, everything was on topic with no insults being aimed at any individual or person, as our country has just been attacked i think it was only right to have a thread about it, what did you expect us to do sit around like a bunch of good little school kids and not mention it? seems to be the way this countrys heading though

At the end of the day this is a Subaru Forum, but if a subject is brought up then you have to expect that people will have views or opinions to express. I for one do not condone racist views and appreciate the work of the police and security forces and like everyone else on here would like to live in a safe environment.

At the end of the day this is a Subaru Forum, but if a subject is brought up then you have to expect that people will have views or opinions to express. I for one do not condemn racist views and appreciate the work of the police and security forces and like everyone else on here would like to live in a safe environment.

I think you meant CONDONE not CONDEMN m8

Den

At the end of the day this is a Subaru Forum, but if a subject is brought up then you have to expect that people will have views or opinions to express. I for one do not condemn racist views and appreciate the work of the police and security forces and like everyone else on here would like to live in a safe environment.

I think you meant CONDONE not CONDEMN m8

Den

Whoops, major mistake there! Knew what I was trying to say though. [:$]