A BIG THANX TO SCOOBYIAIN

As above, for coming down to Edinburgh today to take me thru the finer points of 'detailing', which i am now confident enough to be able to add to my business. I know several folk on here have had there cars done, and we have seen the miracles he can work, and i hope to be able to offer something resembling the quality of his work eventually. Obviously i cant advertise, but if anyone is intersted in this kind of service, you know where to find me.[;)]

Once again, many thanks Iain... [Y] 

cheers

Iain 

OOOPS. sorry guys, but tbh didnt think either of you wouldve been available.

Can i also point out to all that if you want your car done, please ask Iain( scoobyiain that is) first, as i do not want to take any business away from him. If hes not available, then by all means ask me.

cheers guys[Y]

Iain 

Was a pleasure Iain. got back about 19:00 very tired and sore back, but alison cheered me up with a nice big glass of magners and ice. I'm sure you will do well adding detailing to your c.v and hope it brings in more business for you. Spooks and Gus, sorry should have asked if anyone was wantint there car done. next time eh

A few pics of the work WE done today.

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Got more but as usual photobucket is slow.

Cheers mate [Y]

Also got that website and have ordered my p.c, bought the kit, which comes with various pads an some free polish. total cost £135.00(including postage from usa, which i thought bwas pretty good??

Didnt bother with the transformer, as i can run it off my generator.

just been on polished bliss and ordered all the stuff you recommended as well, including the megs polishing pads etc.

Better drum up some business now to pay it all [;)]

Glad you got home alright mate and thanks again

Iain 

Iain and Iain who can do my car before Fast and modified on the 15th?

All the bits I wanted painted are done now and I'm looking to get the whole thing polished, detailed etc....as there are a few light scratches (isnt there always[:S]) and some flat areas on the paintwork which could do with a going over.

Would give it a going over myself but want a proper job done of it b4 15th and I'm working too much between now and then so havent got enough time[;)

Cheers

Gus

Iain and Iain who can do my car before Fast and modified on the 15th?

All the bits I wanted painted are done now and I'm looking to get the whole thing polished, detailed etc....as there are a few light scratches (isnt there always[:S]) and some flat areas on the paintwork which could do with a going over.

Would give it a going over myself but want a proper job done of it b4 15th and I'm working too much between now and then so havent got enough time[;)

Cheers

Gus

Gus, i dont knw how iain is fixed, but if he is avaialble then good and well, however if he cant manage it then id be happy to do it for you, but would have to be the thurs or friday mate, as ill be gettin ready to jet off to Turkey after that. Gives a phone if you need me. [Y]

cheers

Iain 

Iain, i may need to call on your services once I have my new plastics for the bike, could you PM me your details

Scoob is too gar gone with stone chips unfortunately but if you like doing interiors........lol 

Graeme

(bike should be ready in about 4 weeks time) 

Graeme, which IAIN ? [;)]

Iain