A few questions about JAE and east of england show ground[:)]

being as it's my first one... just a few things i have to know so i can plan ahead.

how far are the cars parked from the camping area?

are there any toilets near the camping site?

shops, food outlets?

timetable of events, what happens on saturday, sunday?.

does anyone arrive on friday night?

do we all park at the sidc stand area?

erm.......is it going to pi55 down

my other half may come but depends on what happens when ect...

thanking you all in advance[Y]

mark

Hi Mark.

JAE is a great event. Many of us arrive on the friday from 12 noon onwards. The camping is right near the club stand so you can see your car from your tent. There is 24 hour security so everything is safe. There are loads of food places to eat and on the Friday night a lot of the clubs order take aways and have the delivered to the show ground. This is the sort of event where ALL the clubs get together and enjoy themselfs. We normaly take BBQ's for the weekend as it is a lot cheaper. As for the weather it don't matter. Last year we had the mother of all storms and had loads damaged but everyone pulled together and got on with it. We will have a disco on the saturday night on teh club stand. All cars stay on the stand during the day but if you want to go off out once the day ends that is not a problem as they will give you an out pass as you leave. I hope this make your mind up to go. I know you won't regret it.

Cheers

Iain

1. the cars are reasonably close to the camping area, you can at least see them

2. Toilets and showers are right by the camping area

3. No shops, but there will be food vans on throughout the day, may be worth bringing some of your own food and a BBQ

4. Time Table, may be on the JAE web site or in Events section

5. Most arrive on the Friday, throughout the day, from around 12 noon

6. Yes we all part together

7. Rain.... lets hope not but make sure your tent doesn't have any holes and everything is pegged down LOL

[:o]

well that's great !!...sounds like a good ol laugh, be great to meet you lot, i begged for that weekend off so i best make the most of it!... been window shopping for a tent and hob ect......missus may not come as we have an old cat that forgets to eat!!!...she loves her ol cat so could be on my own.

what time does it all finish on sunday?.

cheers peeps, great help[Y]

mark

hello people! me and me mate chris will be goin from cambridge any 1 fancy meeting up on the way as we will b leaving fri day time to! hey mark footie is always in me car! more important than the spare wheel lol!!! shud b an awsome weekend ive never been either! cud do with a tent next to the max power girls lol!!![;)] mark do u know if andy is coming? im down there this week for my brake upgrade