oxon curry meet + meeting points & times

Hello there flowers

right here we have it, for our july meet we are going to try and have a curry night,

now i have been reliably informed by ben bockett that the indian is a tip top place to go, the name of the indian is THAME TANDORI link is below for directions for thoose who dont no it.

we could all meet up an hour or so before the booking do do our chatting (earlyer if you wish, i love a good chit chat)

we have a car park already organised , its gonna be the lovely emma`s(bocketts better half) work place/house in thame , very small walk to restraunt,

what im gonna ask of you all is which of theese 3 dates is best?? monday 23rd or monday 30th july?  i will need to no as soon as so i can phone and book up

the time will be organised a bit closer to the time in about a week or so

rite so thats that , to make it a bit easyer for people will will meet up somewere first then young bockett will lead the way to the car park

more the merryer on this one

craigy+mrs craigy 

many thanks

craigy

Craigy you put which of these 3 dates and only 2 dates posted.

Put the Friday down too, we will see what we can do ok, wanna go with majority

We will need to know how many cars there will be as the lovely Em's will need to sort parking out. Parking can be had at her house on the drive. You can get approx 4-5 on the drive and a few in the work car park. Its more secure than the town center to.

The venue is "A Cracker" Never had a bad meal there ever, and there's been hell of a lot of quality nights there. I'm a korma man (bit of a wimp with curry) but thats spot on. Been with em's work lot who venture out to the hotter stuff and said its really good grub.

I've said to Craigy when the date is planned i can pop in and book, throw in some swagger try get some discount, wonder if the infamous SIDC membership card will work for 10% off lol

And mention the code word "MR BEN" try telling them you're surname is Bockett, bless um.

So get you're name down cos we need to do this for Wimpy too as he needs a new Curry house as he's moved, He's tried the other local deligths just this now. Oh and a chinese i believe (Craigy maybe month after lol)

Ben+Emma and Indian Dave

[H]

Hello there flowers

right here we have it, for our july meet we are going to try and have a curry night,

now i have been reliably informed by ben bockett that the indian is a tip top place to go, the name of the indian is THAME TANDORI link is below for directions for thoose who dont no it.

we could all meet up an hour or so before the booking do do our chatting (earlyer if you wish, i love a good chit chat)

we have a car park already organised , its gonna be the lovely emma`s(bocketts better half) work place/house in thame , very small walk to restraunt,

what im gonna ask of you all is which of theese 3 dates is best?? monday 23rd or monday 30th july?  i will need to no as soon as so i can phone and book up

rite so thats that , to make it a bit easyer for people will will meet up somewere first then young bockett will lead the way to the car park

craigy+mrs craigy 

leigh and sarah

many thanks

craigy

Hello there flowers

craigy+mrs craigy 

leigh and sarah

many thanks

craigy

• 2 weeks later...

rite, due to the place being fully booked for the day we want we will have to do it the day after ,the 31st i do hope you will all still be able to go and you have my humble appoligies for the multiple date chages lol, this will be the final change

please say if you are still able to come

thankyou flowers

craigy

rite then.

The new list for the new date 31ST july tuesday night,

I cant bloomin wait i tell thee

Craigy & Mrs Craigy

Ben & Em's (Mr & Mrs BEN)

Shescooby & Smiley

Wimpy & Nat

HairyDJ & Chrissy

as for the other names i have pm`d you all so could you please confirm to me then i will amend the list, cheers folks

mucho ablidged to you all

craigy

i dunno leigh spelling the new wifes name wrong tut tut

must be all the san migel lol

new list

Craigy & Mrs Craigy

Ben & Em's (Mr & Mrs BEN)

Shescooby & Smiley

Wimpy & Nat

HairyDJ & Chrissy

leigh & sarah

Racing Snake

deano & helen
  • 2 weeks later...

right meeting points

some people might want to park in thame center due to the 5-10 minute walk from emmas work.

the post code for emmas work is ox9 3bwso make sure you are there by 19:30 so we can walk to the restrant at 19:45.

as for people wishing to park in town we will be sitting down at 20:00 there is a fair bit of parking there, ( autoparts area. 100 The Highstreet ), so make sure your on time lol

then from there we will stuff our faces

so see you all there

craigy