WORCESTER POLICE HAVE A MAJOR CRACKDOWN

Well I was stopped by Traffic Police Saturday morning, in the middle of Worcester City centre. Blocking up one lane in a small two lane road, causing terrible conjestion face-icon-small-sad.gif

I asked what was the Problem, had I ran a red light, used a bus lane, Speeding face-icon-small-blush.gif he said "No Sir" please get out of the car "We having a major crackdown on illegal Number plates and yours front one is Toooooooo small"

With his police car flashing blue lights behind my car, he starts filling in forms, over half an hour has past :rolleyes: But now his can cross a Subaru off his list of 'Get's' :eek: I'm extremely polite give all the required Documents the young keen policeman(Brum), who happens to be into cars, even owns a 240bhp 200SX and even reckons seen my car in a car mag. I would say to the 'Older' Policeman(Worcs) with him seemed very nice face-icon-small-happy.gif I think he was baby sitting :rolleyes:

I would like to apologise to the People of Worcester, for the Traffic jam, the spate of minor accidents and victims of roadrage caused by my small number Plate, sorry. If I'd have known it was possible to cause so much havoc having a small Numberplate would never have fitted one face-icon-small-wink.gif I'm glad the Police showed me the errors of my ways and now the roads are much safer face-icon-small-confused.gif

Tony

I went to have the "NEW" plate checked and stamped at a MOT centre cost me £2.00p face-icon-small-happy.gif gave him a £8.00p tip face-icon-small-wink.gif leave the dust to settle and the small one will be back on face-icon-small-wink.gif

He said one young lad has the "Playboy" bunny emblem on the side of his plate. He has been stopped twice Police they say it's illegal face-icon-small-sad.gif but it passes MOT standards face-icon-small-smile.gif with it on and Police are unhappy with Lad and MOT's face-icon-small-shocked.gif the lad just keeps paying the £2.00p face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Tony