Oxon/sw Mini Meet

Well it seems it's time once again for an Oxon midweek mini meet!!

With the evenings being lighter for longer it seems only fitting to stretch our legs a little and try somewhere new so we're looking at:

7:30pm Weds 12th May Riverside Park, Lechlade

Picture2-3.png

Link to map here

It'll mean that we're not restricted to members in and around Witney so this is going up in SW as well... will be good to see a good mix of regions! Oh, and there's a cracking chippie up the road for anyone that fancies fish & chips on the river bank! Bliss! :rotfl:

(Riverside Inn is just over the bridge for anyone who's got a thirst on but I've a feeling that'll be quite busy and it's only got a small car park)

Names below for anyone that fancies it please:

01. Stu

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That rule only really stands if you discount the mini meet where it was just me sat on my own! :angry:

I can only guess it's down to the activity, a lot of the mini meets aren't static like the fixed monthly meets, I know this ones static but the venues a liitle different and there's a nice run to/from Lechlade. The summer runs out past Wychwood were another popular one.

I like the static meets but I guess they're not for everyone - after all, we don't buy these cars to sit down and talk about them, we buy them to drive them! :(